Custom Branded Nanotech Face Masks
with Your Company Logo or Message
Creating Comfort Zones in the Home and at the Office
- Making everyone comfortable to ensure real estate transactions happen in a safe and healthy manner.
- Comfortable to staff back working in the office.
- Immediately Identifiable as a Broker, Agent or Customer of a leading real estate brand.
- Comforting the home sellers that everyone touring their home is doing so responsibly.
- Assuring home buyers that while touring multiple homes in a day they are protecting themselves from various environments.
Our 3-layer 100% cotton face masks help filter the air and guard against
droplets that enter/leave through your mouth and nose, which may reduce the
chance of spreading airborne and droplet illnesses. Our masks are washable and re-usable. The outer layer uses cotton nanotechnology for
ultra water resistance, and the inner layers are breathable and moisture-wicking cotton muslin cloth.
*Not Approved For Medical Use. Personal Use Only*
The supply chain for our masks uses only American owned companies. Dee Sign prints your design on the masks at the Cincinnati, Ohio facility.
Embroidery patches are also Made in the USA. The masks are not made in China.
WHY BUY THIS MASK?
- Nanotechnology coated outer layer for maximum protection
- Washable and re-usable. Saves money and the environment!
- Different Sizes available. Choose the right fit for you. A poor fitting mask is pointless.
- Ethically sourced fabrics with remarkable performance & durability.
- Helps preserve the short supply of medical grade masks needed by Medical staff.
- Nanotex offers superior spill and stain resistance.
- Nanotex permanently protects while maintaining the fabric's natural feel and breathability.
HOW DOES NANOTECHNOLOGY IMPROVE FABRICS?
Making composite fabric with nano-sized particles or fibers allows improvement of fabric properties without a significant increase in weight, thickness, or stiffness as might have been the case with previously used weaving techniques. For example, incorporating nano-whiskers into fabric used to make pants produces a lightweight water and stain repellent material.
Nanotechnology fabrics are fabrics specifically manufactured to have special qualities like hydrophobicity, water-resistance and high durability. These enduring characteristics are created by weaving nanofibers (nano-whiskers) that have certain properties and by adding nanoparticles that can provide traits such as bacterial resistance and the "lotus plant" effect, which creates resistance to dirt and water. Nanotechnology fabrics have many potential applications beyond just clothing, they are used in bioengineering, electrical engineering and computer science to name but a few industries. They also have the possibility to completely transform the textile industry.
Nanotech fabrics are produced using a varied number of different procedures. One of these processes is the immersion of the fabric into a specialist sol-gel used to deposit nanoparticles (nano-whiskers) into the material. Some important and useful applications for nanotechnology fabrics include wrinkle and stain-resistant clothing and antimicrobial clothing for hospitals.
TEXTILE MANUFACTURING & NANOENGINEERED COATINGS
When nanoengineered coatings are applied to fabrics, the nanoparticles readily form bonds with the fibers of the material. The high surface area relative to the volume of particles
increases their chemical reactivity, allowing them to stick to materials more permanently. Fabrics treated with nanoparticle coatings during manufacturing produce materials that eliminate moisture and odor, and prevent static electricity. Polymer nanofiber coatings applied to textiles bond to the material at one end of the polymer, forming a surface of tiny, hair-like structures. The polymer "hairs" create a thin layer that prevents liquids from contacting the actual fabric.
Nanotech fabrics with dirt-proof, waterproof, stain-proof, and superhydrophobic properties are results of the layer formed by polymer nanofibers.